Thursday, July 3, 2014

Married life so far



So let's talk marriage. It is the best things ever!!!! Tim and I have been married for a little bit over a month, and despite our views on how clean a house should be its been great. As most of you know we bought a house. We closed when we got to Georgia for the wedding. So very blessed, so very VERY blessed. But back to married life. I now get to partake in all the fun married life things like paying grown up bills, making dinner almost every other night (Tim doesn't eat leftovers), buying curtains and a new comforter, cleaning ALL THE TIME, and keeping a yard. Guys I can't tell you how much I did not know about keeping a yard. Tim mows every week, and the weeds!!! I promise once the house is cleaner I'll post some pictures. One month down and many more to go. Oh, I forgot to add sharing a bed the list of grown up married things. Guys, Tim sleeps like every night is a fight!!!! So...we will hopefully be buying a bigger mattress, because lets be honest I am grumpy when my sleep is messed with. But, I am so thankful for all of these grown up married things that we get to do and share together. I could not imagine a more special and awesome person to share them with. Also we are working on some different things for sharing things with you guys so that you can keep up with what we are doing. So stay posted!!! Well, now I have to get back to those married things.

No comments:

Post a Comment