Monday, July 7, 2014

Living on love

There are just some times where I could just scream. You know full out kid temper tantrum screaming. Like why do I have to be a grown up and act like it all the time??? Well, sometimes life gets me like that. For instance, this afternoon was like that. The day was going to well and then bam! Badness!

One thing I told myself I wanted to make a habit was working out. So Tim and I went to the gym today and I killed it. We ran some errands and ate with family. But the last part of the day was what got to us. So we just ask for your prayers as we continue to deal with some things.

On to this shirt. I picked this up from Target (my favorite store) last summer because I loved the saying. Its cheesy but I liked it. And you know, even though it is cheesy I like to get lost in love. Because when I was on the verge of tears today Tim's love for me got me through. Also his sense of humor. I have noticed that since we have gotten married we have become so much more loving and understanding towards each other. But I also enjoy getting lost in God's love, because even though bad things happen I know that He loves me and knows best. So...go get lost in love today!



1 comment: