Monday, July 29, 2013

At the Fair!

We went to the Ohio State Fair today, and did a TON of walking for hours and hours. I have never walked so much in my life!!! We saw some interesting things while we were there.
You could win a crab!!! I prefer fish, but to each their own.

Just a disclaimer, please excuse my hair. I am going through a transition period :(
There was a huge painted map of Ohio with all the counties. Here is our's, number 39!

There was a small part of the park that was roped off to preserve these pretty wild flowers. If you visit Ohio you'll find these flowers just about everywhere!

Butterfly center!!! Not as awesome as the one in Georgia where I'm from though :D

These cows are made of butter. I am not sure who had all the time in the world to carve this, but there was a sign that said it took 500 and something hours to make this. Where do they keep the sculptures? I don't know.

There was a petting zoo! this particular little fellow was so greedy, and creepy looking!!! He was hogging all the carrots!!!

This is my man feeding one of the animals. I can't remember what was the name of this one. There was a zebu and a water buffalo! Get the Veggietales reference? :)

And to end the day, we got CANDY!!!! (Please forgive my hair!!)

Have any of you gone to your state fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment