Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A New Beginning

This is A NEW BEGINNING for us. It is the first time since we met that we actually get to live near each other. Now that we are engaged to be married we figured it was time (yay!). We dated for a year and a half before I made the decision to move. This blog is about our journey and gives friends a way to keep up with us now that we are separated by at least 12 hours. But first, I would like to share our story with you.

About two years ago during this month I made the decision to try online dating, and so did Tim (Timothy). My parents instructed me that it might be a good thing to try, seeing that I was having a hard time meeting Seventh-Day Adventists in my area. I was on two other online dating sites (with no success) and happened upon a site for Adventist dating. It was kinda my last resort haha. I was on this site and was having terrible luck as well. It was so weird, all the guys talking to me were old enough to be my dad eww... One day I got on with the intention to delete my account, because I was tired. And, there it was a "the message" with a smile. So, I gave it a chance and amazingly we have been so perfect for each other. Its amazing what God can do for us when we trust Him. So another moral of this story, if dating is going terrible try online haha

Before I left, there were requests to my Facebook page so people could see what we were up to. So, this blog is a way for everyone to do that. I don't really update my Facebook as much, but I love to blog!!! So we are inviting you to keep up with this journey that God is giving us :) 

p.s. If you have a blog give our blog a little love and follow us! eNjOy!

No comments:

Post a Comment