Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thoughts for the New Year

Timothy and I did not spend the holidays together this year. So we celebrated before I left to visit my family over the Christmas break. I am very excited that we will be able to spend the holidays together this year as a married couple. We took a few photos of us opening our presents. Enjoy!

Whoo! He is cute :)
So for the New Year I did not plan any kind of resolutions. I never keep them anyways. Timothy and I have decided that we wanted to be healthier this year. We had a lot of snow days lately so we have been able to go to the gym together. I have not been very diligent about the gym in the past, but with the wedding coming up I had motivation. I am actually finding that going to the gym is fun. On top of going to the gym I have been making a conscious effort to eat better foods as well. Eating better foods is hard. Vegetables and fruits are expensive!! Why?? I mean shouldn't they want you to eat good food? Anyways, eating healthy is expensive. I'm done rambling for now.

What are some things you are trying to do for the new year?


I seriously wanted these boots. I LOVE my new family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment