Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I have an Etsy shop!


So, I started crafting as a way to fill my time. I started to realize that it was also relieving my stress. Creating things, using my hands has always been fun for me. I used to sit in my play room as a child and create anything out of paper. I remember times when I used to use my mom's needles and thread to try and create scrunchies. Moving to Ohio has had its challenges. I am sure if you have moved from your home to a new home, you can understand how I feel. I do love my new home, and the time with Tim has been awesome! But with this whole job thing right now, I have been dealing with some frustrations. So, I started to look on Pinterest for some crafting ideas, and I remembered some hair bows I made back in May. I remembered how they helped me relieve stress during my exit exam. I have so much free time on my hands now, I thought it would be a great idea to open a shop so I could continue creating. Well, there you have it, my reason for opening my shop.


Now, I do need the help of my readers in spreading the word about my shop. Below is the link. Share this on your facebook page if you have one friends! Also, I am working on a giveaway, so stay posted! I am still working on getting it all spiffed up, so bare with me. And as always, your prayers are appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment